Thursday, September 29, 2011

ahoy it's a boy - baby shower

my baby shower was last weekend and in one word it was - amazing. i left feeling like my little boy is already so loved - again, just amazing. my creative and talented mom and sister-in-law did everything. i'm quite the type a, controlling person and they wouldn't even let me know where it was being held or who was attending. i was so nervous (not really sure why, i guess i never like being the center of attention), but i walked into the restaurant and was blown away.

ahoy, it's a boy!


the room was all decked out in a nautical theme. my mom even made these adorable aprons as gifts for everyone. here i am with my college roommates sporting our aprons.


here are some more photos of the decor.




and here i am with my fabulous hostesses.


we received so many amazing gifts and i will be spending the next few weeks trying to get organized. but, i feel one step closer to being prepared (or as prepared as you can get as a first time momma). such a fun day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment