Wednesday, December 14, 2011

hello (and goodbye) due date

so here i am at 5 pm on 12.14... made it to my due date. i feel like it is quite the accomplishment since it hasn't been an easy road, but i am very anxious at this point to meet my boy. he is fully cooked and ready to face the world. t likes to say that he is too busy hanging up his christmas lights in there - our own little clark griswold. bean still has a week to come on his own, but my doctor scheduled me for an induction 12.21. cool date, right? he will be a week over due and i'm sure i'll be ready to try anything at that point. for now, we wait. oh and eat...a lot. i eat a hearty meal each night juuuust incase i go into labor and can't eat for a few hours. this girl does not like to be hungry.

hopefully my next post will be with a picture of my little man.

off to do some jumping jacks. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment